Applications are invited from suitable Pakistani National candidates (male, female) to fill the following vacant posts in Islamabad
Capital Territory Police, according to the provincial / regional quota as laid down by the Federal Government, to ensure
transparency and merit:-
|Last Date of Apply||2022-10-17|
|Age Limit||18-25 Years|
|Organization||Islamabad Police Department|
|Employment Type||Full_Time, Regular|
|Contact No.||051-9259400-02, WhatsApp: 0334-0004727|
|How to Apply||Apply Online at https://islamabadpolice.gov.pk/|
|Published in||Daily Express Newspaper|
Islamabad Police Job
Candidates shall have to produce following original certificates/documents at the time of physical test:
i. CNIC issued by NADRA
ii. Academic certificate
iii. Domicile certificate
1. Applicants should apply only online through website of ICT Police www.islamabadpolice.gov.pk within 15 days of
publication of this advertisement.
2. By hand or applications received through courier/email will not be accepted / entertained.
3. Incomplete applications and those received after the closing date will not be entertained.
4. No relaxation in height, chest or age shall be admissible to any candidate.
5. Applicants are expected to provide correct information. Provision of false information shall be liable to be proceeded
against under section 420/468/471 PPC punishable with imprisonment up to seven years.
6. Applicants shall submit an affidavit about non-involvement in any criminal case/activity. In case of false affidavit, the
applicant shall be debarred to apply for police posts in future and legal action shall be taken as well.
7. Transgender person can apply as per his or her self-perceived gender identity in accordance with the provisions of
Transgender Persons (Protection of Rights) Act, 2018 and gender mentioned in CNIC.
8. Government employees who meet the eligibility criteria may apply through proper channel at the time of application.
9. Candidates of serving/retired police employees applying on family claim basis shall provide complete documentation of
their claim such as pension book, retirement order etc at the time of interview.
Term and Conditions & Miscellaneous Information:-
- Applications received before advertisement will not be entertained.
- The final list will be uploaded on the Session Court Kasur website.
- The organization provides fringe benefits like Service Allowance, Pension, Gratuity, Housing / Hiring Facilities, pick & drop, and Medical packages as per rules.
- The applicant’s candidature is subject to complete scrutiny/verification of documents and information provided by the candidate.
- After selection, all certificates / diplomas will be verified from concerned universities / boards / institutes / authorities. Severe disciplinary action will be taken against the individuals found guilty of misconduct in the submission of bogus/fake/tempered documents.
- Relaxation in qualification may be granted on the basis of extra experience as per rules.
- Ex-servicemen with exemplary service records may also apply for the above-mentioned posts.
- Candidates already serving in Govt Sector Organizations must have to submit NOC from their departments along with the application.
- The last date for submission of the application and dates mentioned for the walk-in test/ interview will be the cut-off date for eligibility in terms of qualification, age, experience, etc.
- Individuals having dual nationality or married to a foreign national are not eligible to apply.
- The organization reserves the right to shortlist and allow only the most suitable candidates for tests/ interviews.
- Candidates must be registered citizens of Pakistan.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the test/ interview.
- Department offers attractive packages and fringe benefits as per the qualification and experience of the individuals.
- Only shortlisted individuals will be called for a test/ interview.
- Department reserves the right to withdraw/amend the acquiring process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Male / Females can apply.